We respect the privacy of visitors to our website www.ska.nl, in particular the rights of visitors regarding the automated processing of personal data. For reasons of complete transparency, we have therefore formulated and implemented a policy concerning these processing operations, their purpose and the possibilities for data subjects to exercise their rights to the best of their ability.
For any additional information on the protection of personal data, please visit the website of the Personal Data Authority: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl.
Article 1 – Legal provisions
- Website (hereinafter also referred to as “The Website”: Ska Childcare Centres, www.ska.nl)
- Responsible for processing personal data (hereafter also referred to as: “The administrator”): Ska Childcare Centres, located at Amsterdamseweg 41, 3812 RP Amersfoort, kvk-number (Chamber of Commerce number): 41189982.
Article 2 – Access to the website
Access to the website and its use is strictly personal. You will not use this website and the data and information provided on it for commercial, political or advertising purposes, or for any commercial offers and in particular will not use it for unsolicited electronic offers.
Article 3 – The content of the website
All brands, images, texts, comments, illustrations, (animation) pictures, video images, sounds, as well as all technical applications that can be used to make the website work and more generally all parts used on this site are protected by law by intellectual property rights. Any reproduction, repetition, use or adaptation, by any means whatsoever, of all or only a part thereof, including technical applications, without the prior written consent of the person responsible, is strictly prohibited. Failure by the manager to take immediate action against any infringement cannot be construed as tacit authorisation or waiver of legal action.
Article 4 – Website management
For the proper management of the website, the administrator can at any time: suspend, interrupt or restrict access to all or part of the website to a particular category of visitors
- restrict access to all or part of the website to a particular category of visitors
- remove any information that could disrupt the functioning of the website or violate national or international legislation or internet etiquette
- render the website temporarily unavailable in order to carry out updates
Article 5 – Responsibilities
- The administrator is under no circumstances responsible for failures, malfunctions, difficulties or interruptions in the functioning of the website, as a result of which the website or one of its functionalities is not accessible. The way in which you connect to the website is your own responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your data against, among other things, virus attacks on the Internet. You are also responsible for the websites and the data you consult on the Internet.
- The manager is not liable for any legal proceedings brought against you:
- due to the use of the website or services accessible via the Internet
- The administrator is not responsible for any damage that you or third parties or your equipment incur as a result of your connection to or use of the website. You will refrain from taking any action against the operator as a result.
- If the administrator becomes involved in a dispute as a result of your use of this website, he is entitled to recover from you all damages he has suffered and will suffer as a result.
Article 6 – Collection of data
- Your data will be collected by Ska Childcare Centres and (an) external processor(s). Personal data is defined as: any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by means of an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more elements that are characteristic of physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
- The personal data collected on the website are mainly used by the administrator for maintaining relations with you and, if applicable, for processing your orders.
Article 7 – Your rights with regard to your data
- Pursuant to Article 13 paragraph 2 sub b AVG, everyone has the right to inspect, rectify or erase his/her personal data or to restrict the processing concerning him/her, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to data transfer. You can exercise these rights by contacting us via email@example.com.
- Any request to do so must be accompanied by a copy of a valid identity document, on which you have signed and stated the address at which you can be contacted. You will receive a reply to your request within 1 month after the request was made. Depending on the complexity of the requests and the number of requests, this period may be extended by 2 months if necessary.
Article 8 – Processing of personal data
- In the event of a violation of any law or regulation, of which the visitor is suspected and for which the authorities require personal data collected by the manager, these will be provided to them following an explicit and substantiated request from those authorities, after which these personal data will no longer fall under the protection of the provisions of this privacy statement.
- If certain information is necessary to gain access to certain functionalities of the website, the responsible party will indicate the mandatory nature of this information at the time of requesting the data.
Article 9 – Commercial offers
- You can get commercial offers from the manager. However, if you do not wish to receive them (any more), please send an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you come across any personal data during your visit to the website, you must refrain from collecting them or from any other unauthorised use, as well as from any act that violates the privacy of that/those person(s). The administrator is in no case responsible in the situations mentioned above.
Article 10 – Data retention period
The data collected by the administrator of the website will be used and kept for the duration as determined by law.
Article 11 – Cookies
- We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Google Analytics (analytical cookie)
- Google Adwords (tracking cookie)
- Functional cookies: such as session and login cookies to keep track of session and login information.
- Analytical cookies: to gain insight into visits to our website based on information about visitor numbers, popular pages and topics. In this way, we can better tailor communication and information provision to the needs of visitors to our website. We cannot see who is visiting our websites or from which PC the visit is taking place.
- Tracking cookies: such as advertising cookies that are designed to display relevant advertisements. Personal interests may be derived from the information on websites visited. This enables organisations to show their website visitors targeted advertisements, for example. Tracking cookies make it possible to create profiles of people and treat them differently. Tracking cookies are generally used to process personal data.
- For more information on the use, management and deletion of cookies for each control type, we invite you to consult the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/onderwerpen/internet-telefoon-tv-en-post/cookies#faq.
Article 12 – Visual material and products offered
No rights can be derived from the visual material belonging to the products offered on the website.
Article 13 – Applicable law
These terms and conditions are governed by Dutch law. The District Court of the manager’s domicile/location shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of any disputes concerning these terms and conditions unless a statutory exception applies.
Article 14 – Contact
For questions, product information or information about the website itself, please send an e-mail to: email@example.com.